|Events at the Winery - 2017
(Please check back frequently for more information and additional events.)
In 1999, Anasazi Fields was the first New Mexico winery to start a wine club. We now have over 300 Vintner Members. Our wine club, like our wines, is unique.
It is specifically designed for locals or regular visitors to the area who enjoy visiting the winery, trying new wines and choosing the wines they purchase.
We value our Vintner Members as key partners in making Anasazi Fields Winery a special place in a special landscape. We host club member events on a regular basis.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a list of these adventurous and creative experiences that you are invited to be a part of. Club member details listed below.
VINTNER MEMBERS (one-time $25 sign up fee)
- Receive two logo glasses and an aerating bottle stopper/pourer at signup.
- 20% discount on our wines (any amount) purchased at the winery or at festivals.
- Purchase at least one case of wine from the winery per year to remain an active member.
- Entire case need not be purchased at one time.
- Case can be a mixed case.
- An annual special gift from the Vintner for active members.
- Opportunities to purchase wines available only to Vintner Members. These wines will be older wines from our library and limited production wines.
- Barrel tastings of upcoming wines with the Vintner (by appointment).
- Invitation to special events.
- For Vintner Members who are artists, free booth space at winery events.
- Express line at festivals directly to the Vintner Table or Graduate Program.
- 20% discount on Vintner's studio condominium, Sierra del Sol, Taos Ski Valley.
Belly Dance Haflas|
March 25, June 10, September 2 and December 30, 2017
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Four times a year, Isalang Studios sponsors a belly dance hafla at the
winery. Shows feature dancers from Albuquerque and Santa Fe with an occasional
guest dancer from out of state. Free tasting of Anasazi Fields wines. Food by
Little Smokies, wine by Anasazi Fields, and select NM microbrews available for
Duende Picnic Poetry Series
Third Thursday of each month
Hosted by Larry Goodell and Jim Fish
This new open-mic poetry series relaunches on April 20, 2017 and
will take place the third Thursday of each month thereafter.
Doors open at 6 p.m. The winery will be set up restaurant style
with tables and chairs. Bring a picnic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Wine and beer will be available for purchase from the winery.
The winery will also have snacks available for purchase. The gatherings
will be informal with open discussions and open readings.
Also, the sessions will be recorded for selected broadcasting on KUPR,
our local radio station.
Summer Solstice Barbeque |
June 24, 2017
12pm-7:30pm (Dinner 6:30-7:30)
Please join us in the Historic Village of Placitas
for our annual Solstice Barbeque
catered by Mr. Powdrell’s
Saturday, June 24, 2017.
Winery opens at noon for tours and tastings.
Dinner served at 6:30 p.m.
Ribs, smoked chicken, smoked sausages, beans,
collard greens, dinner rolls and peach cobbler drizzled with Peach Sabroso wine.
$30 per person includes two glasses of wine
(or a ten dollar credit on a bottle),
and an assortment of non-alcoholic beverages.
Dinner entertainment will be provided by Stagefright Slim.
Original compositions for the blues guitar.
Prepayment required for dinner by Wednesday, June 21.
Click on button below for a secure credit card payment via PayPal.
Placitas Harvest Festival|
September 2, 3 and 4, 2017
Labor Day Weekend/Howling at the Moon: A celebration of fall, release of a new wine
produced from Placitas fruit, arts and crafts,
music, winemaker dinner, wine-and-food-pairing seminars.
José Eloy Cabaza Art Show|
Our October 2017 art show at the winery will feature
the black and white photograph of José Eloy Cabaza. The
artist reception for this show will be Sunday, October 1 from 1 to 5 p.m.
José Eloy Cabaza Art Show
Placitas Fine Arts and Crafts Holiday Sale|
November 18 – 19, 2017